In a nutshell, you get ink onto a relief surface, you press the relief surface into paper by way of a press. Reassuringly, if you collect technology that is already way, way obsolete, it can't get any obsoleter. No reminder pops out of the printing press asking you to update it. Ever. Most True Bug Press printing is done on a C&P platen press or a mid-sized Vandercook, and mostly from lead type, ornaments, and carved blocks, with found cuts, photopolymer plates, zinc, and various relief and monoprint hybrids thrown in.